More than 40 regional and international expert speakers are heading to Qatar for the Annual Global Wellness Summit, which takes place this month.
The event, now in its 17th edition, serves as the heart of the multi-trillion-dollar global wellness economy and 2023 – themed A Time Of Transformation – will focus on mental health and well-being, traditional Arabic and Islamic medicine and the latest trends across the wellness industry.
Hosted by Msheireb Properties and being staged at Msheireb Downtown from November 6 to 9, it serves as the ultimate platform for industry leaders, visionaries and innovators to come together and shape the future of the wellness economy. The event attracts renowned thought leaders and speakers from across the globe, making it an essential gathering for anyone invested in the wellness sector.
The list of prominent speakers includes:
- Headliner Timbaland, multi-platinum, Grammy awardwinning music producer who fought back from a painkiller addiction, took up boxing and became a fitness advocate.
- HRH Princess Tatiana Blatnik of Greece and Denmark, International Ambassador of The Hellenic Initiative and philanthropist at mindful mental health movement Breathe Hellas;
- Eng Ali Al Kuwari, Msheireb Properties CEO;
- Andy Coulson, award-winning journalist and host of the podcast Crisis What Crisis?;
- Anita Mendiratta, Special Advisor to the Secretary General of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation;
- Dr. Anjan Chatterjee, Professor of Neurology, Psychology and Architecture, and Founding Director of the Penn Centre for Neuroaesthetics;
- Dr. Deborah Birx, former White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator and Chief Medical and Science Advisor at pathogen purification company ActivePure;
- Freddie Moross, Founder and CEO of music-forwellbeing company, Myndstream; Krip Rojanastien, Chairman and CEO of Chiva-Som International Health Resorts;
- Michelle A. Williams, Dean of the Faculty, Harvard’s T. H. Chan School of Public Health;
- Nerio Alessandri, Founder and CEO of Technogym, a global supplier of products, technologies, and solutions for the wellness and fitness sectors;
- Noella Gabriel, Co-founder and Global President of the Elemis skincare brand;
- Ramla Ali, a British-Somali professional boxer, model, activist and brand ambassador with SIRO Hotels, Cartier and UNICEF;
- Dr. Richard Carmona, former Surgeon General of the US and Chief of Health Innovations at Canyon Ranch;
- Simone Biles, U.S. gymnast and mental health advocate;
- Phillipe Zuber, CEO of Kerzner International, which owns the Atlantis Resort and Residences and One&Only Resorts brands worldwide;
- Jeremy Jauncey, Founder and CEO of travel industry company Beautiful Destinations;
- Dr. Bibi Ayesha Lockhat, Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine (TAIM) Specialist at Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-Som in Qatar; and
- Dana Nassour, Director of Content at Fashion Trust Arabia ✤
GO: VISIT GLOBALWELLNESSSUMMIT.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER ATTENDANCE.